"Slowly, Slowly, Slowly," Said the Sloth
Slowly, slowly, slowly . . . that's how the sloth lives. He hangs upside-down from the branch of a tree, night and day, in the sun and in the rain, while the other animals of the rain forest rush past him. "Why are you so slow? Why are you so quiet? Why are you so lazy?" the others ask the sloth. And, after a long, long, long time, the sloth finally tells them!
Set in the lush world of the tropical rain forest, this original picture book is an exquisite showcase of Eric Carle's colorful collage art-with a meaningful message: Slow down! Take time to enjoy your world.
- Brand: Penguin Random House.
- Item Number: 40227.
- Manufacturer Number: 9780399239540.
- EAN: 0399239545.
- ISBN: 9780399239540.
- Recommended for ages : 2 to 6.
- Measures approximately: 0.41 x 9.41 x 12.56 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 1.03 pounds.